2:17 PM

Time to Choose...


YOU CHOOSE THE OCCASION
SPECIAL...

Over the next coming months, there are so many occasion to celebrate. It may be Brides to be, Baby arrivals, or Birthdays... it could be a "just because I deserve to treat myself occasion" to Church Enrichment projects you are in charge of. It may seem strange...but Halloween, Thanksgiving and even Christmas are just around the corner...so that calls for anything from home decor to gifts for the special people on your list. Christmas is only 139 days away... Where did this year go!!! This time of year always seems to be expensive. I am finding myself trying to think ahead, as to stretch the expenses over the next few months...I really think it will help. Especially since I have a new little baby boy coming in the first week of December, so I have no choice but to be prepared by November for Christmas.
SO, I WANT TO HELP YOU...

YOU CHOOSE THE OCCASION...
I WILL HELP WITH THE SAVINGS.

(The more you spend-the more you save.)

Spend $1.00-$25.00 SAVE 10% off your entire order
Spend $25.01-$50.00 SAVE 15% off your entire order
Spend $50.01-$100.00 SAVE 20% off your entire order
Spend over $100.01 SAVE 25% off your entire order

(Expires September 15, 2009-You must mention the special for the savings to be applied to your order. Not combined with any other offer. Does not include Shipping cost. Is subject to change without prior notice.)

*As I announced I am having a little boy the first week in December. Therefore, I will be taking some time off from Thanksgiving day through January 1, 2010. So to insure that you get what you want for that SPECIAL someone on your list, or that SPECIAL project you have been dying to finish...or lets be honest trying to find the time to even start... I will need to have all orders placed by November 15, 2009.

* Please note that you are not stuck with the pre-designs on my site. I do custom work as well. This process is very simple, and you are not "stuck" with something if you decide that you don't like it after the design process is complete. After you let me know what you are interested in, I will create a vinyl inspiration for you. You will then receive a proof with a price quote...after you look it over, you have the freedom of changing...addding...or just not doing it any more! The options are endless.

* Also...I have been working on another little website that will display the pictures of the projects that I have been creating. Please note that I am not a professional photographer, so the images are very very raw. BUT...you can at least see what some of the inspirational project look like. Please visit
Inspirational Projects by Brandi Park and maybe you will be inspired for some creative projects of your own.

GOOD LUCK CHOOSING YOUR SPECIAL OCCASION!
Please contact me with any questions
inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com. Or you are more then welcome to call me at anytime. 208-313-3745.
THANKS Brandi Park

0 comments: