2:14 PM

A Mothers Day Idea

I helped make this adorable Birthday & Anniversary sign for a friend. I just loved the way it turned out so much. She got all of the supplies at Porters, then I did the vinyl for her. Just thought I would share it, so if you wanted to make one for a loved one this Mothers Day you could.

003

Please contact me if your interested in ordering the vinyl. I could always construct the whole thing for you as well. The tin on the above one is 24x24, and turned out to be the perfect size for two columns in each month.

Contact me if your interested in some pricing.  Mothers Day is only a few short weeks away!

inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com

208-313-3745

Have a wonderful Day! Hopefully Spring has Sprung in your neck of the woods. In ours it is currently SNOWING!!! Augg…

1 comments:

ruzzel01 said...

It's sort of a tribute to our working mothers.
krk realty