10:22 AM

Today is the day...

Happy New Years!!!
At the start of every year I find myself having a very ambitious list of resolutions. In the hopes to actually accomplishing and complete my list this year, I decided I needed something to motivate me...a little kick in the butt from time to time. There is the saying I am sure all of you have heard, "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can get done today." I will admit that I am guilty of that from time to time...so I wanted to remind myself that...
"TODAY IS THE DAY TO IDENTIFY WHAT YOU
WANT IN LIFE AND GO AFTER IT WITH PASSION."
Whether I place this vinyl in front of my treadmill to motivate me to go that extra mile (okay who am I kidding...to get on the stinking thing in the first place), or I put it in my office to help me be more passionate in my business. Wherever it may be, I hope to read it a few times a day and find Passion in completing my resolutions and NOT putting off till tomorrow what needs to be done today.
I hope this year is a year of
resolutions and accomplishments!
Through January 2010 SAVE on this vinyl saying. There are 3 different sizes to choose from!!! Email me with the color choice you would like and the size of the vinyl design to inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com.
Happy New Year Everyone! May 2010 be a WONDERFUL year!!!
11x30=$40.00 (original price $53.55)
9x25=$30.00 (original price $40.60)
7x21=$20.00 (original price $28.00)
Custom sizes are available.
Completed wood plaques are also available,
email me for details and pricing (shipping will vary).
Shipping for vinyl is $6.50 for priority.
Offer good through January 2010

0 comments: