I have never been one to pay a lot for holiday decorations, except for Christmas. I just would rather spend the money and buy something I could use all year round…BUT, I wanted to have something in my house that was fun, beautiful, versatile and exciting. So I came up with this.

019

What I have is 7 4x6 frames. Each frame holding a picture that when put together forms a word. I have designed 7 pictures for each month of the year.  We aren’t having much of a SPRING in our neck of the woods, but that is the design for April.

Your first month will cost you the most at $59.50 (7 4x6 frames, and 7 4x6 pictures) If you want me to supply the frames. I will be honest, I will probably just get them at the nearest Walmart (that is where I found mine). If you want to supply your own frames, then every months designs is $24.50.  You can either get on my monthly mailer program, and I will bill you using paypal 2 weeks before the new month starts, and ship your order as soon as payment is received. Or you can order them all at once for your convenience. If you decide to do that I will give you 3 months free…so you pay $220.50 (not including frames, $255.50 including frames). If I am shipping the frames to you there will be an additional shipping charge of $6.50, there is no shipping charge for the pictures themselves.

You don’t have to worry about misplacing the pictures. You will just store it in the frames in the consecutive order.

Here are the monthly designs you would get. Remember you get 7 4x6 pictures for $24.50 (that's ONLY $3.50 per picture)!!!

January-Its the beginning of a New Year…set resolutions and goals!!! You get a new start.

January-NewYear

February-Love is in the air. Open your Heart to all love has to offer.

February-Heart

March-St. Patrick's Day-Bringing you a little Luck this month.

March-LUCKY

April-HOPEFULLY…Spring has Sprung where you live.

April-Spring

May-Cherish your lost loved ones all month with Memorial Day.

May-Cherish

June-The beginning of Summer…popsicles, swimming and flip flops!

June-Summer1

July-Fireworks, picnics, or reunions…however you celebrate, celebrate your Independence with the 4th of July.

JULY-America

August-Before you head back to school, get in all the Camping, Reunions and Family Fun as you can.

August-Family Fun

September-It’s time for those farmers to Harvest the crops they have worked so hard to grow.

SEPTEMBER-Harvest

October-Ghost & Goblins galore…Trick & Treat for more!

October-Spooky boo

November-A month to Give Thanks for all the things we have in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

NOVEMBER-Give Thanks

December-BELIEVE in the Spirit of Christmas and all the magic that comes in the month of December.

December-Believe

If you would like to order your Monthly Accent Home Decor please email me at inspirationsbybrandipark@yahoo.com

I am going to run an INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL thru the end of MAY…$19.50/month. SAVE $5.00! ($54.50 with frames for first month).

 

0 comments: